Concrete and aggregate used in your construction projects has to meet strict regulations and quality standards. As these standards are often compulsory, testing by an independent third-party is necessary to help assure compliance. Our full range of independent testing services can help ensure the quality of your concrete and aggregate mixes.
Comprehensive concrete testing
We offer you comprehensive concrete testing at every stage of your project. From on-site air content and slump testing as you pour your concrete, through to testing hardened samples for physical characteristics in our laboratories. Testing includes:
- Sampling of fresh concrete, air content and slump testing on site
- Making and curing test specimens on your site and in our laboratory
- Compressive and flexural strength testing
- Obtaining and testing cores from hardened concrete
- Density testing of fresh and hardened concrete
- Testing for the compressive strength of grout
- Water absorption and permeable voids testing
"Gene and his team have provided us with excellent support and guidance on many projects over the past 6 years, including concrete materials testing and improvements to our product portfolio. We would highly recommend EXL Engineering to anyone seeking assistance with their concrete construction projects."
-- Ben Allard, B.Sc.
General Manager, Coquitlam Concrete (1993) Ltd.
Contact us to discuss your specific project.